Words from the Lord to His people,
as well as articles concerning Biblical Prophecy and the End Times.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A WORD FROM THE LORD TO THOSE WITHIN “THE CHURCH”

8-17-2010   A WORD FROM THE LORD TO THOSE WITHIN “THE CHURCH”


A day draws near which will bring to an unsuspecting nation great fear and pain. It is imperative that My people prepare themselves. This will be a great opportunity to be bright lights shining in the darkness.

The wounded, confused, impoverished, fearful, and angry will see My Love through My disciples who listen and obey, who follow My statutes, who know My Word, and who walk in My Love.
This time will be the last great opportunity for My true followers to draw others into My Kingdom. Make use of it!

Those who believe Me will walk under My anointing of miracles and great signs and wonders. These are to draw the lost to Me and to keep My Church in perfect peace. If you will believe, there will be no lack, not sickness, no fears. I will provide everything My Church needs. You must only believe.

The fear and confusion for those who are not Mine will be vast. The peace and clarity for My Own will be even greater.

Do not allow the fear of the world to pull you into itself. My Church must know and remember that you are Citizens of My Kingdom, and as such you are supplied through My treasury, not the world’s. I have everything needed – and even desired!

My supernatural Joy will overshadow, even overwhelm you. For My Own, this is a time of rejoicing! Of comfort! Of Hope! Of Excitement!

Do not see through the world’s eyes. Do not see through the flesh’s eyes. You must see with My eyes. It is My view that sees and experiences the joy, the comfort, the excitement, the provision. The fleshly, worldly view will see only dread, fear, and lack.

Choose this day whom you will serve. Now is the appointed time. Now is the day of salvation! I have done all; I have provided all you need. You must only believe.

Who do you say that I Am? Am I your Loving Father, your Provider? I Am if you know Me and are right with Me through My Son’s blood, death, and resurrection.

Or am I a joke? A figment of weak imaginations? Or perhaps Someone to be greatly feared – a harsh Judge condemning all?

If you laugh at Me or are in panic because of Me, then you are not right with Me. To you I say that I long to have you as My beloved child. I long to give you a new heart and a new life. Humble yourselves, repent, and believe My Son, Jesus the Messiah, died and rose again to life for your benefit.

My heart weeps for those lost ones who wander this world without My Provisions, without My Love, without Eternal Life. I Am willing to do whatever is needed to have them realize that I Alone Am God, and that I love them with an everlasting love. The time has come now which requires a tougher love, a harder hand. I must discipline the world so that they will know the right way in which to go.

But rejoice! This discipline is not for those who are righteous in My sight through the blood of My Son. No! My Own will be protected from the world’s discipline.

So rejoice! And bring as many into the Household of God as you can.

(emphasises are the Lord’s)


Summary:
Instructions for…

God’s True Church                         
1. Prepare yourself
2. Listen and obey
3. Follow God’s statutes
4. Know God’s Word
5. Walk in God’s Love again to life for you
6. Draw others into God’s Kingdom
7. Believe
8. Know and remember we are of God’s Kingdom
9. Know and remember we are supplied by God’s treasury
10. See through God’s eyes; have His view of everything
11. Rejoice

The Lost
1. Chose whom you will serve
2. Humble yourself
3. Repent
4. Believe Jesus dies and rose  to life again for you


The Listener’s Sense or Connotations Concerning this Word While Receiving It:
This Word from the Lord discusses two different times. They are somehow tied together, but they are separate.
1. A time of trial for an unsuspecting nation.
2. A time of discipline for the world.
The Word to the unbelieving lost separates the instructions/explanations of these two different times.

That being said however, the promise given His True Church concerning us being “protected from the world’s discipline” applies to both times, and the last sentence instructs us to rejoice concerning both times.

As to bringing souls into the Kingdome of God, we are to be doing that now – and continue to do so – while we still have the time and opportunities to do so.

2 comments: