Words from the Lord to His people,
as well as articles concerning Biblical Prophecy and the End Times.

Friday, September 3, 2010

9-3-2010 Concerning Supernatural Faith

9-3-2010

A Word From The Lord Concerning Supernatural Faith

Believe. That is the key. Believe what I say, believe My Word, without any doubt. Be like a child who takes her mother’s words as absolutely true. She doesn’t doubt her mother, she doesn’t question her, she doesn’t wonder if she was kidding. No! She believes every word and expects her mother to fulfill them.

Believe My every Word and EXPECT Me to fulfill them, to do them.

I said that, by the stripes I endured upon My physical body, you are healed. Don’t only believe these Words are truth; EXPECT the fulfillment of these words – NOW.

I said that My disciples, My followers, would do everything that I did while I walked physically upon the earth. Don’t just BELIEVE that you will do all of these things, but EXPECT to do these things NOW.

Believe. Expect. Stand.
Believe. Expect. Stand.
Practice this until it becomes second-nature to you. Practice this until it becomes not only a habit, but a lifestyle.

Remember, Little One, that My Word NEVER returns to Me void and fruitless. So speak My Word aloud. Declare My Word and apply My Word to your life and to the lives of others.

For My Word not to do what I say would bring shame to My Name and tarnish My reputation. Therefore, because of My Name, to uphold My good reputation, I MUST honor My Word.

So use this Truth for your benefit and to solidify your trust in Me. If only for My Name’s sake, I MUST fulfill My Own Words. I MUST keep My Promises.

If I said My past actions healed you, then I MUST heal you. If I said I would give you rest, then I MUST do so. If I said I would provide for your every need, then I MUST do so.

To not do so would make Me a liar.

So expect Me to keep My Promises! Expect Me to fulfill My Words! Expect Me to prove Myself as Truthful and Faithful and Reliable.

To do otherwise is so completely against My Character and Who I Am. I Am Faithful and My Words are True. I do not – I CAN NOT – lie. It is impossible for Me to do so.

Use My Words. Proclaim My Words aloud. Read My Words. Believe My Words. Expect My Words. By so doing, you walk as I intended from the Beginning – in My provision.

My Word is for your benefit. Everything I said, everything I say, is to benefits My Own in some way. Therefore, use and apply what I have said. Believe and expect what I have said.

I will do it. I cannot do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment